1) Asbestos Scare in WA
2) Safety in Children’s Services and
3) Forklift Incident costs Freight Firm $10K
1) Asbestos scare in WA: More than a hundred workers at a State Government-owned power plant in Kwinana were sent home last Wednesday after fears of asbestos exposure. View the article here.
2) Safety in Children’s Services: WorkSafe is focusing on improving staff safety and reducing workplace injuries in children’s services. View more information here. Read ways to control the most common causes of workplace injury in children’s services here.
3) Forklift incident: The Midland Magistrates Court fined an international freight company on Friday for a forklift incident in Forrestfield, WA. Read more here.
Published by: LMIT