Work Health and Safety
An exciting career option.
LMIT has spent the last decade delivering training and development to adult learners. Primarily delivering business and commerce related qualifications, all of which open a door to an exciting role or career. Work Place Health and Safety is an important qualification that has been perceived as something businesses have to do or have, rather than something the individual wants to do.
This is no longer the case, safety is FUN and offers a diverse and exciting range of career pathways.
| Come along and hear about the exciting career opportunities in work health and safety: |
10.30am-12pm | Friday, 4th of September 2015
Who should attend
Individuals who are:
- looking for a new career
- looking for a new role in the same organisation
- looking for a first job
Business managers who are:
- looking to better understand WH&S legislative requirements
- looking to ensure they are providing a safe working environment
Anyone interested in hearing the benefits of having WH&S skills and knowledge in house.
Special guests include:
- WORK SAFE Queensland Representative
- Business advisors
- Highly qualified and experienced WH&S Trainee
Published by: LMIT