Prepare a List of Quality Audit Questions
Quality Auditors select the type they are most comfortable with in ensuring they will cover all the bases the need and intend to throughout the audit.
Your preferred type may be a selection of all of the mentioned types.
Whatever your preference all checklists should allow for:
- Checking compliance with key points/control points
- The flexibility to follow audit trails not previously anticipated
- The ability to measure the effectiveness of the process/es
- Ensuring good time management of the audit and
- Ensuring your audit stays within its scope.
Quality Audit Preparation Checklist
You will need to ensure the following steps have been covered in order to be ready to complete a professional quality audit:
- Obtain the quality audit plan
- Discuss arrangements with necessary parties (i.e. auditee, Manager)
- Obtain copies of quality audit forms
- Obtain a copy of the relevant procedures
- Confirm the Audit Criteria
- Perform a Document Review
- Prepare a QualityAudit Checklist
If you can tick all seven steps you are ready to perform the audit.
LMIT provides online training and certification courses on the Diploma of Quality Auditing, Diploma in Quality Management and the Certificate IV in Quality Assurance.
Published by: LMIT